Thursday 16 January 2014

No update in a while...

There has been a little bit of progress on the car, but not a great deal as I am still waiting for the diff to come back from being reconditioned by Russell from the Cobra Club forum.

It should be done in the next couple of weeks, and Russell has confirmed that it is a 3.58 ratio PowerLok diff, so this is great news IMHO!

I have ordered the gearbox, a TKO 600 from Brian at Roadcraft, and this should be delivered next week as well.

Once we get all these parts, it should be a pretty quick process to every together and get the car rolling!

I have some photos to get off my phone, so will get those downloaded and post some more updates soon.

In the meantime, I have created another page on this blog (link on the right) to start a log of IVA lookout points based on others experiences from IVA tests. Hopefully this will be a useful repository of info for all to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment